HOT STUFF PIZZA
PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER & WIN. OPEN ONLY TO legal residentS of, and currently residing WITHin the FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“d.c.”) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Contest Period: HOT STUFF PIZZA Pizza Mania Photo Contest begins on March 15, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends on March 28, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EDT (the “Contest Period”).
- Eligibility: Contest is open to legal residents of and currently residing within, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Orion Land Mark (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and any other individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Contest, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or partake in a prize. Void where prohibited. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- How to Enter: During the Contest Period, enter by purchasing a Hot Stuff Pizza menu item at any of the participating Hot Stuff Pizza locations during the Contest period, submitting a photograph with purchased Hot Stuff Pizza product, post on participating location’s Facebook account and tag said photo with @HotStuffPizzaCorporate.
Entry must conform to the following Entry Requirements:
- Entry may not include any intellectual property of third parties, including copyrighted material or third-party trademarks (except as provided herein);
- Entry cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
- Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- Entry cannot promote illegal drugs or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message (in the sole opinion of the Sponsor);
- Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
- Entry cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
Entry must be suitable for broadcast at Sponsor’s sole discretion. By submitting an Entry, entrant gives Sponsor permission to use his/her likeness at Sponsor’s sole discretion, warrants and represents that such Entry is his/her original creation (a modification of an existing work does not qualify as original), entrant is the sole copyright owner of the Entry, that the Entry is true and verifiable, that the Entry has not been previously broadcast, submitted to or entered in any competition or won any awards, and that his/her Entry does not violate any law, regulation or any right of any third-party, including, without limitation, the publicity, intellectual property or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary right.
If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render Entry null and void. By submitting an Entry, entrant (or his/her parent/legal guardian if entrant is an eligible minor) and anyone depicted in the Entry (or their parent/legal guardian if they are minors) represent that they consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not have now, nor shall it have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to entrant’s Entry. Entrant (or his/her parent/legal guardian if entrant is an eligible minor) and anyone depicted in the Entry (or their parent/legal guardian if they are minors) agree that Entry may be posted on Sponsor websites. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry. Entrants (or his/her parent/legal guardian if entrant is an eligible minor) and anyone depicted in the Entry (or their parent/legal guardian if they are minors) agree that they will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks, without the express consent of the Sponsor in each instance. Any Entry that does not comply with these requirements, in the opinion of the judges or the Sponsor, may be disqualified. By submitting an Entry, entrant (or his/her parent/legal guardian if entrant is an eligible minor) agrees that his/her submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation; that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to entrant and/or anyone depicted in the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the Contest entry requirements set forth herein in its reasonable discretion.
LIMIT: One (1) entry per person, per post on participating location’s Facebook page. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be judged void. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT on March 28, 2021 to be eligible. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. You understand that you are providing your personal information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the name of the “authorized account holder” associated with the email address will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, undelivered, illegible, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in the Official Rules will be void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries/plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated program to enter will result in disqualification.
- Prizes/Approximate Retail Value: Three (3) Prizes: Winners are determined by having the top three (3) most “Likes” on the corporate location’s Facebook page. Winners will receive a Hot Stuff Pizza T-Shirt (Value $15) and a voucher for one (1) Free Large Pizza to be redeemed only at participating Hot Stuff Pizza location where entrant won no later than December 31, 2021 (Value $15). No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent is permitted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to award more than three (3) prizes. For all prizes: Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use. No other substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value if prize cannot be awarded as stated. Sponsor will withhold and/or report taxes as required by the applicable law of Sponsors’ jurisdiction and winner’s jurisdiction. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Total ARV of all prizes: $100 per participating location.
- 5. Winner Confirmation & Release Forms: You are not a winner until your eligibility has been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Potential winners (and, if a minor in his/her jurisdiction, their parent or legal guardian) will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook, telephone, email and/or overnight mail on or about April 2, 2021 and required to sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) (the “Affidavit”), within fourteen (14) days of date of notification. If winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the prize may be awarded in the name of winner’s parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein, as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. Failure to return the executed Affidavit within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and random selection of alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries. If prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact potential winner, or the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected.
- General: By participating, participants (a) agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters; (b) consent to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their names, cities and states of residence, photograph, voice and/or other likenesses and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law; and (c) to release, discharge and hold harmless, Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and any other individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Contest, and the respective directors, officers, agents and employees of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability, claims, losses and damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property, arising out of, or relating to, their participation in this Contest, and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of the prize, including as set out in the Limitations of Liability section. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Contest or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if Sponsor suspects or finds entrant to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Contest Website; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, the independent Contest organization, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives. If Sponsor or independent Contest organization suspects that an entrant has engaged in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, the entrant will be contacted as soon as practicable. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE CONTESTS. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Limitation of Liability: Released Parties do not assume any responsibility and the entrant releases the Released Parties from any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Contest or prize, including, without limitation, the administration of the Contest, the selection and confirmation of winners, and the arranging, awarding and use of the prize. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties are not responsible for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; (ii) late, lost, stolen, contain false information, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries, transmissions or transactions, those that are altered or otherwise irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Official Rules; (iii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by, or in any way related to the awarded prize or the Contest itself; (iv) failure of the website or any operations or transmission of information during the Contest Period, including, without limitation, any problems, human or technical, errors, lost, delayed, garbled or corrupted data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or transmission lines, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material connected to the Contest, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest; (v) any errors, omissions, incorrect or inaccurate information in any Contest-related materials, including, without limitation, printing or advertising errors or the failure of or problems with any equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest howsoever caused; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; (vii) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging, awarding or use of the Prize; or (viii) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate or suspend this Contest (or portion thereof), or to amend the Official Rules, at any time, in any way, and without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including should any virus, worm, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest. In the event of termination, Sponsor may conduct the drawing at random from among all eligible, non-suspect Contest entries received up to time of such action for this Contest.
In the event of any such termination or suspension, a notice may be posted on WWW. HOTSTUFFPIZZA.COM along with corresponding Hot Stuff Pizza Facebook pages. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota or the appropriate Minnesota State Court located in Hennepin County, Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
- Winner List: For a list of winners (available after March 28, 2021), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by April 2, 2021 to: HOT STUFF PIZZA Winners List Request, Orion Food Systems, L.L.C., 2930 West Maple Street, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57107.
- Sponsor: Orion Land Mark, 2930 West Maple Street, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57107.
- CONSENT TO USE PERSONAL INFORMATION: The Sponsor respects your right to privacy. By entering this Contest you consent and agree to Sponsor’s collection and use of your information to administer this Contest. If you consented on the entry form, Sponsor may also use your information to contact you regarding this Contest or to promote with marketing communications (for example, E-Mails containing coupons, product information or future promotional information). Your consent to Sponsor’s use of your information for marketing purposes may be revoked at any time (without revoking your participation in the Contest or impairing your chances of winning) by clicking opting out as provided in any emails.
- RULES GOVERN. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including, but not limited to, the Contest entry form, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER AND WIN. Contest starts 12:00 a.m. EDT, March 15, 2021, ends 11:59 p.m. EDT March 28, 2021. Open to legal residents of and currently residing within the 50 U.S and D.C., 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Three (3) Winners: Winners will receive a Hot Stuff Pizza T-Shirt and voucher for one (1) Free Large Pizza to be redeemed no later than December 31, 2021. Go to a WWW.HOTSTUFFPIZZA.COM, for Official Rules, which govern, prize details and how to enter. Sponsor: Orion Land Mark